I just looked in the stats section and apparently my page has been viewed over 1,500 times which is seriously ridiculous considering that I thought I was the only one that ever looked at it...and maybe my mom. So I don't know who the heck is actually reading this, but thanks! 

“When things go wrong, 

you'll find they usually go on getting worse for some time;

 but when things once start going right 

they often go on getting better and better.”

-cslewis









latest obsession,
Nutella.






Having courage does not mean that we are unafraid. 
Having courage and showing courage means we face our fears. 
We are able to say, “I have fallen, but I will get up.”
-Maya Angelou















We'll be washed and buried one day my girl
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay 




Almost 20 years old and I all I really want in life is a fort to sleep in.





This little guy will never understand just how much I love him!!






No comments:

Post a Comment