the avett brothers.


Are so good. If you don't listen to them, I suggest you start. 
Their bluegrass, folk feel reminds me of home. 
They are so good that this post is full of lyrics written by Scott and Seth. 



And I wanna grow old without the pain, 
give my body back to the earth and not complain.





There was a dream and one day I could see it like a bird in a cage I broke in
 and demanded that somebody free it. 
And there was a kid with a head full of doubt,
 so I’ll scream til I die and the last of those bad thoughts are finally out.



She's as sweet as the summer time
And strong as the sunshine.




Hate stumbles forward and leans in the door – weary head hung, eyes to the floor. He says “Love, I’m sorry”, and she says, “What for? I’m yours and that’s it, Whatever. I should not have been gone for so long. I’m yours and that’s it, forever. You’re mine and that’s it, forever.



When nothing is owed or deserved or expected
And your life doesn’t change by the man that’s elected
If you’re loved by someone, you’re never rejected
Decide what to be and go be it




 Sand beneath our feet, big blue sky above our heads,
 no need to keep stressing from our everyday life on our minds. 
We have got to leave all that behind.


 They say young is good and old is fine and truth is cool but all that matters is that you have your good times. But their good times come with prices and I can’t believe it when I hear the jokes they make at anyone’s expense except their own. Would they laugh if they knew who paid? Ain’t it like most people? I’m no different. We love to talk on things we don’t know about.




(always remember there is nothing worth sharing like that love that lets us share our name.)

this girl looks ridiculously similar to my sister.





No comments:

Post a Comment